These terms & conditions outline Mytaskboss' and users obligations & responsibilities on the Mytaskboss platform. All users are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms & conditions set herein before using the Mytaskboss platform.
Mytaskboss is fully controlled and managed by SIMPLEHOMES SDN BHD (1331308-U). Mytaskboss is an online marketplace platform for users to request and complete tasks for an Agreed Price.
- Mytaskboss allows Posters to post a task request on our platform.
- Taskers may then make an offer to complete the tasks.
- Posters of the task may assign the task to any Tasker who has offered for the task.
- The Poster shall pay the Agreed Price to Mytaskboss upon assigning the task. Mytaskboss will hold this money as guarantee of payment until completion of the task.
- A private chat will be enabled between Poster and Tasker for the period between task being assigned to task completed. Users are encouraged to use this feature for tracking of communications.
- Once the task is satisfactorily completed, the Poster shall provide notice of task completion via the platform.
- Upon notification of completion, Mytaskboss will release the amount of the Agreed Price to the Tasker – net after deducting Mytaskboss Service Fee.
ROLES & OBLIGATIONS OF MYTASKBOSS
- Mytaskboss is the provider of the platform.
- Mytaskboss has the absolute discretion to allow or refuse any person to create an account on the platform; and to cancel or suspend any existing account without prior notice.
- If Mytaskboss determines at its sole discretion that the user has breached any obligations, it reserves the rights to remove any content, posted tasks and/or offers submitted to the Mytaskboss platform or cancel or suspend the account and/or any existing tasks.
- Mytaskboss has no responsibility and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or certainty of any aspect of any information provided by users, including, but not limited to the ability of Taskers to perform the tasks, or the honesty or accuracy of any information provided by Posters.
- Mytaskboss accepts no liability for any aspect of the Poster and Tasker interaction, including, but not limited to the description, performance or completion of the tasks.
- The Mytaskboss service is provided on an "as is" basis, and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Mytaskboss may mediate any disputes between Poster and Tasker in the course of completing the task. However, Mytaskboss has no obligation to do so.
Roles & Obligations of Users
- By using and/or signing up to Mytaskboss platform and services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age and above.
- By using and/or signing up to Mytaskboss platform and services, you represent and warrant that you are legally allowed to work in Malaysia.
- You must at all times comply with this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must only post accurate information on the platform.
- You must not in any way incite hatred and/or racial undertones while using the platform or in the course of completing the tasks.
- You must not use the Mytaskboss platform for any illegal or immoral purposes.
- You agree that any information posted on the platform must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to Mytaskboss or any other person.
- You must maintain control of your account at all times. This includes not allowing others to use your account, or transferring or selling your account or any of its content to another person.
- You grant Mytaskboss an unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify and adapt any content and information posted on the Mytaskboss platform for the purpose of publishing material on the platform, or as otherwise may be required to provide and promote the platform.
- Without limiting any provision of this Agreement, any information you supply to Mytaskboss or publish in a task (including as part of an offer) must be up to date and kept up to date and must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, anti-discrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws);
- be defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing;
- be obscene or contain any material that, in Mytaskboss’ sole and absolute discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images; or
- contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally causes harm or subverts the intended function of the platform, including, but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Taskers must not, when performing tasks, charge a Poster any fees on top of the Agreed Price.
- Taskers must not request payments outside of the Mytaskboss platform from the Poster for the services except to the extent permitted by the clause below.
- If a Tasker agrees to pay some costs of completing the tasks (such as equipment to complete the tasks), the Tasker is solely responsible for obtaining any reimbursement from the Poster. Mytaskboss advises Taskers not to agree to incur costs in advance of receiving the payment for these costs, unless the Tasker is confident the Poster will reimburse the costs promptly.
- When providing any services as a Tasker, you agree that you have the necessary skills and expertise to complete the task; you will provide timely and high-quality services with due care, skill and diligence; and you will provide the services safely and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Providing email, Skype or phone number is only allowed after the task has been assigned. Otherwise all communications must go through Mytaskboss.
- Mytaskboss uses Stripe (www.stripe.com) as our payment gateway provider to accept payments through our platform. Mytaskboss uses local bank transfers or DuitNow for payouts to Taskers.
- Payment Terms:
- We may amend the Payment Terms from time to time at our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. It is your responsibility to review these Payment Terms periodically. By continuing to use the platform following such amendments to the Payment Terms, you agree to be bound by such amendments.
- Upon assigning the task, the Poster will pay the Agreed Price to Mytaskboss via our platform through our payment gateway provider. Mytaskboss will hold this money as guarantee of payment until completion of the task.
- Upon completion of the task, Mytaskboss will release the amount of the Agreed Price to the Tasker - net after deducting Mytaskboss Service Fee, no later than 7 business days after the task is marked completed.
- Should an assigned task be cancelled, and assuming there are no disputes, Mytaskboss shall refund the full amount paid by the Poster no later than 7 business days after the task is marked cancelled.
- By using Mytaskboss platform, you understand Mytaskboss charges a Service Fee to the Tasker based on the Agreed Price of the task.
- The Service Fee for a task is shown whilst making an offer, and may differ from other tasks.
- The Service Fee will be automatically deducted before pay out to Taskers.
- If a Tasker is required to incur costs to complete the tasks, the cost incurred will not be included in any calculation of the Service Fee.
- In the event of disputes between you, other users and/or any other third parties, Mytaskboss shall not have or hold any responsibility, liability or obligation in relation thereof.
- We encourage users to try and resolve disputes (including claims for returns or refunds) with other users directly. If a dispute arises with another user, you must cooperate and make a genuine attempt to resolve the dispute.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved between the parties, Mytaskboss may elect to assist to achieve a resolution. Mytaskboss may determine the outcome based on investigations, information submitted by users and any other information including chats on the platform, task descriptions and offers. You understand Mytaskboss reserves the right to make a final determination on the outcome, including any full or partial refunds to the Poster, or full or partial payouts to the Tasker. However, you may at any time choose to proceed with legal proceedings against that user in an applicable court of law.
- Until such time as the dispute has been resolved, Mytaskboss has the right to hold any Agreed Price that is the subject of the disputed task.
- Mytaskboss may at any time withdraw from assisting users in a particular dispute. In this instance, Mytaskboss will advise the users of our decision to withdraw ourselves and suggest users to pursue legal avenues. Parties may elect arbitration or court as the finality of the dispute for a binding decision. In the event of arbitration, the arbitration shall be conducted by the Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre For Arbritration (“KLRAC”) as governed by the Arbritration Act 2005. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- You agree that in no event shall Mytaskboss or SIMPLEHOMES SDN BHD be liable to any claim, action or proceeding by you related in any way to the Mytaskboss platform and/or the services (including your use of the Mytaskboss platform and/or the services).
- Mytaskboss provides insurance coverage for the Poster in the event of damage to the Poster's properties caused by the Tasker while performing the task.
- The insurance coverage specifically provides for physical tasks only in the following situations:
- Poster's items damaged while the Tasker is delivering the item;
- Poster's items damaged while the Tasker is completing the task; or
- Poster's other properties damaged while the Tasker is completing the task.
- The insurance coverage excludes tasks performed online.
- Both Posters & Taskers are advised to take photos and/or videos throughout the task duration to be used as evidence in the event of making an insurance claim.
- In the event the Poster intends to make a claim, the Poster shall make a police report within 24 hours from the time of the incident. A copy of the police report and any accompanying evidence shall be submitted to Mytaskboss within 48 hours from the time of the incident.
- The insurance coverage is only applicable for tasks with an Agreed Price of more than MYR 100.00.
- Mytaskboss agrees to indemnify the insured up to the amount of maximum MYR 500.00 if it is proven that the damages were caused by the Tasker during the time of carrying out the task.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, Mytaskboss disclaims all liability for any loss or damage (actual, special, direct, indirect or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed (including, without limitation, loss or damage relating to any inaccuracy of information provided, or the lack of fitness for purpose of any goods or service supplied), arising out of or in any way connected with any transaction between Posters and Taskers.
- To the extent permitted by law, Mytaskboss is not liable for any Consequential Loss arising out of or in any way connected with the Mytaskboss Services.
- Mytaskboss’ liability to any user of the Mytaskboss service is limited to the total amount of payment made by that user to Mytaskboss or any incident causing liability of Mytaskboss.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT
- Mytaskboss may modify this Agreement or the Policies (and update the Mytaskboss pages on which they are displayed) from time to time. Mytaskboss will send notification of such modifications to users.
- The amended terms will be effective immediately after they are initially notified to the users.
- If users do not agree with any changes to this Agreement (or any of our Policies), users must either terminate their account immediately or notify Mytaskboss who will terminate the user account on behalf of the user.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or other similar relationship is created by this Agreement. In particular, users have no authority to bind Mytaskboss, its related entities or affiliates in any way of any kind.
- Mytaskboss confirms that all Third-Party Services that may be promoted on the Mytaskboss platform are provided solely by such Third-Party Service providers. To the extent permitted by law, Mytaskboss specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage incurred by users in any manner due to the performance or non-performance of such Third-Party Service.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Malaysia. Users and Mytaskboss submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforceable.
- This Agreement, together with any of our other policies and any other legal notices or additional policies published by Mytaskboss shall constitute the entire agreement between the user and Mytaskboss concerning the platform. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement may be assigned or novated by Mytaskboss to a Third-Party without users' consent. In the event of an assignment or novation, users will remain bound by this Agreement.